In Villarluengo (Teruel), in the heart of nature
Hostal de la Trucha is located in the heart of nature, where you cannot hear anything other than birds sing or the flow of the river. We are in Villarluengo (Teruel), in the Alto Maestrazgo of Teruel.
Composers, writers and painters have found in this privileged enclave the necessary inspiration to create their works. Here you can turn back time and go back to the most authentic lifestyle, far from the noise of the city. This setting is ideal for clients who want to relax, read a book, walk around large natural spaces or simply help to harvest. If they so wish, our clients have the option of picking up themselves the eggs laid by our chickens and later eat them. Here, time seems to stand still.
- In degrees, minutes and seconds: 40° 40′ 2.3268″, 0° 32′ 52.9368″
- In decimal format: 40.667313, -0.548038
GPS Coordinates (latitude, longitude):
- Villarluengo, with its landscapes of the Alto Maestrazgo (El Balcón de los Forasteros)
- Fish farm in the centre of the official fishing preserve of Malbrugo-Guadalope, where our famous trouts are bred.
- Mirambel, World Heritage Site.
- Galve, the paleontological park, with real-size reproductions of five dinosaurs, dinosaur footprints and museum.
- Órganos de Montoro, natural rock formations.
How to get here:
From Barcelona: Take the A-2 motorway towards Lleida/Fraga and carry on the N-211 towards Mequinenza, Caspe, Alcañiz. Follow the road towards Teruel, going through Calanda, Alcorisa, La Mata de los Olmos until Venta de la Pintada. Turn left onto A-1702 towards Ejulve, Villarluengo.
From Tarragona: Take the AP-7 motorway towards Castellón-Barcelona-Valencia and take Exit 42 signposted ‘Vinarós-Alcanar-Ulldecona’. Carry on the N-238 and take the N-232 at the roundabout to Villarluengo.